Presenters Announced for NASA iTech Ignite the Night Aeronautics
NASA iTech has selected 10 companies to present aeronautics-related innovations at the initiative's virtual Ignite the Night event April 13, 2021. Entrepreneurs will "fast-pitch" their technologies, which could help make aviation more environmentally friendly, maintain safety in more crowded skies, and transform the way we fly.The public can watch Ignite the Night Aeronautics live April 13 from 2:30-5 p.m. EDT at https://livestream.com/nasaitech. Please also RSVP to attend at https://www.nasaitech.org.
The companies slated to present at the event are:
- Airblock Technologies Corporation – Watertown, Massachusetts Technology: Distributed Data Ledger Network for Aeronautics' Supply Chains Focus Area: X-Factor Aeronautics
- Avimech Inc. – Kapaa, Hawaii Technology: Helicopters and Drones Renewable Energy Focus Area: Enabling Technologies for Handling and Ride Quality in Urban Air Mobility Vehicles
- Cityzenith – Chicago Technology: SmartWorldOS Focus Area: Community Integration of Advanced Air Mobility (AAM)
- Lithium Fire Guard – Teterboro, New Jersey Technology: Lithium Fire Guard PG-100 + EVAS Focus Area: X-Factor Aeronautics
- Moonware – San Francisco Technology: Autonomous Systems for Aviation Ground Handling Focus Area: Autonomous Systems for Aeronautics
- Orbital Traction LP – Houston Technology: Compact Advanced Hybrid Power System Focus Area: Electric Aircraft
- RunSafe Security Inc. – Washington, D.C. Technology: Alkemist Focus Area: X-Factor Aeronautics
- Stratodyne – Columbia, Missouri Technology: StratoSat Focus Area: Autonomous Systems for Aeronautics
- Target Arm Inc. – Ridgefield, Connecticut Technology: Host Aircraft for Parasite UAV/UCAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle/Unmanned Combat Vehicle) Focus Area: X-Factor Aeronautics
- United Aircraft Technologies Inc. – Troy, New York Technology: Sensor Network, AI (Articifical Intelligence), and Augmented Reality for Isolating Wiring Faults Focus Area: Autonomous Systems for Aeronautics
The top innovator from the Ignite the Night Aeronautics earns a position as one of the 25 semifinalists for the current NASA iTech cycle. Their technology will be evaluated further and has a chance to be selected as a top 10 finalist to present at the 2021 NASA iTech Cycle I Forum, which will be held virtually May 27, 2021.
For more details about Ignite the Night Aeronautics virtual event, visit: https://www.nasaitech.org/itn-aeronautics-2021